Thursday, February 25, 2010

The best cordless home phone with clearest reception?

Can anyone recommend a good cordless home phone that has clear reception and the least static? Right now I have a Uniden 2.4Ghz cordless phone and it's terrible - my cell phone gets better reception!The best cordless home phone with clearest reception?
Get a panasoinc phone 5.8gh phone. Super reception, super clarity, and super distance. I say Pansonic because I believe all their phones are digital phones which make for good reception.





You could also get other 5.8gh phones. Just make sure they are digital, or you wont' reap the benefits.The best cordless home phone with clearest reception?
Vtech 7100


My cousin uses this phone and he can come over to my house wich is 700 feet from his and it is still cyristal clear

Report Abuse



Buy a GE phone
I have a 900 cordless Panasonic and i have no problems
ur boyfriend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment