Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ladies : Do you think Ben Stein (clear eyes guy) has a sexy voice? this girl I was talking to on the phone?

told me I sounded like him and was being all monotone one time. But back then I was on Zoloft. That was a month or two ago. Now I'm not, and we are dating! I'm the man.Ladies : Do you think Ben Stein (clear eyes guy) has a sexy voice? this girl I was talking to on the phone?
Ben Stein does not have a sexy voice, it's bland and I doubt I could ever follow it. Be thankful that your voice isn't like that anymore. Deep voices are sexy, however, if done right.Ladies : Do you think Ben Stein (clear eyes guy) has a sexy voice? this girl I was talking to on the phone?
your question is so random and idiotic. what is the freakin questions?! believe me...you are NOT the man..
That dude's voice is not sexy. He sounds so bored...
i don not think so
i think his voice sucks but if she likes it hey whatever floats your boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment