Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have a verizon phone ( motorola rival) an the screen is broke id like 2 clear the data how would i do that?

Ok well my phone broke and i got a replacement. I used my new phone to delete all my data. Here is a step by step for everything you would need to clear.This is with the phone facing you. If you can remember where your settings and tools are then i can help you. first SETTINGS/TOOLS%26lt;PHONE SETTINGS(#6)%26lt;SECURITY (#6) ( if you have not changed your security password then its the last four digits of you cell #)%26lt;RESTORE PHONE (#5) THEN PRESS THE DOWN %26amp; HIT OK OR (THE SILVER BUTTON)you'll hit yes( IT'LL SAY PERMANETLY ERASE ALL USER DATA %26amp; RESET SETTINGS TO FACTORY DEFAULT) Thats what you wanna do so hope this easy to read. If not you can post it agian and i can do it step by step deleting messages,pics and all your user data.

No comments:

Post a Comment