Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pc to phone not working well . voice not clear?

pc to phone not working . voice not clear and voice test in messenger is ok . but the voice for pc to phone not clear for both sidesPc to phone not working well . voice not clear?
Well join the crowd..


That is what started with me and my friends but I did find if you turn it down some that helps.And once I just click on the volume control and it cleared up..


I hear tell you need better then dialup to get it to work also..


Dont know what you have so hope some of this helps..


Mine isen't working at all..


You would think yahoo would answer some of these questions but no they want you to pay for your call know instead of doing it for free..


If your like me shop around they aren't the only game around..

No comments:

Post a Comment