Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am lookin at a cell phone but it says it has bad ESN.. it says ESN is NOT clear....What does the mean?

As I said I am looking at a Blackberry Pearl 8130 and it says it has a bad ESN. It also says the ESN is NOT clear! And its really chep. Its on ebay I was thinking about buying it should I? Is it something easily fixable. Or should I spend more money and be safe. Please answer Thank you.


Sincerly,


MegI am lookin at a cell phone but it says it has bad ESN.. it says ESN is NOT clear....What does the mean?
Anmar is correct. You'll never be able to use that phone if you buy it, that's why it's so cheap. It's for parts or whatever.I am lookin at a cell phone but it says it has bad ESN.. it says ESN is NOT clear....What does the mean?
no don't buy it if it says it has bad ESN that means you can never put this phone on your account, this phone is only for parts. DO NOT GET IT!!
please save money and buy a good one. not clear esn i think it was stolen and they reselling i might be really wrong but dont risk it
ESN = Electronic Serial Number.





It sounds like a cloned cell. Someone reprogrammed it to make it appear to be another phone and charge the use to someone else. Would you buy something from a crook?
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment