Thursday, February 25, 2010

I bought a phone off the internet only to find that the ESN # was reported lost or stolen can I clear it?

I refuse to think that spint lets all these phones that are '; lost or stolen'; go to waist is there a way to clear the ESN #?I bought a phone off the internet only to find that the ESN # was reported lost or stolen can I clear it?
The only way to get it off the ';blacklist'; is for the customer who owned the phone to call customer care and take it off the list....even though the phone was reported lost or stolen does not mean that the phone was stolen..it could have been taken out of the account of it could have been activated and cancelled and the rep who did the cancellation just blacklisted it instead...I bought a phone off the internet only to find that the ESN # was reported lost or stolen can I clear it?
Dalia its me hectah my email is hectah2rico@yahoo.com... im also on myspace. screen name Fearless!!!!!

Report Abuse



Nope. You should turn the phone into the police, so it can be returned to its rightful owner. And turn in the thief who sold you the phone. Even if he didn't steal it himself, fencing stolen goods is a crime.
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment