Saturday, February 27, 2010

What filp phone has the largest and clearest screen, I am with cingular.?

Hi Hooch


I believe it to be the Nokia N75, spec's on the N75 are


Colors: 16.7 million (24-bit)


Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels


2.4'; screen


Much higher color then the all the samsungs, just compare the spec's at phonescoop.com





Remember though, when you have a phone that has the quality of display as this, you will suffer with battery life. This is a great phone but you might find yourself charging the phone everyday


Edit - Also better color then the LG and the Motorola listed below


www.phonescoop.com to compareWhat filp phone has the largest and clearest screen, I am with cingular.?
either the samsung a707, sync samsung a717, lg cu500, motorola v3xxWhat filp phone has the largest and clearest screen, I am with cingular.?
i would say the samsung sync [SGH-A707]
i don't know because I'm with nexttell
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment