Saturday, February 27, 2010

If GIRL wants to meet up to clear the air (stay as friends) but talk on phone for 4hrs instead, what it means?

1. Due to a misunderstanding, I have been showing her how hurt I was by sending her SMS texts over the last few days. Basically, I told her she didn't have to keep saying she wants to stay as friends (that hurts!). Both of us are busy with work anyway. So, let's be friends. She didn't reply nor respond.





2. After a few days, she finally called me. She didn't really scold me. She asked me to meet her at 10pm to clear the air - that she wants to stay as friends.





3. That evening after her work, she called me while I was still on overtime work. I told her I have clients chasing after me. However, she somehow got me glued to the phone with her for 4 hrs. No work was done on my end.





4. Finally, she said as she was on the phone with me for so long, she had exhausted herself trying to convince me to stay as friends. Hence, she was not meeting up anymore.








I'm confused. What did she want ? Clear the air ? Or no confidence of clearing the air with me in-person ?If GIRL wants to meet up to clear the air (stay as friends) but talk on phone for 4hrs instead, what it means?
shes crazyIf GIRL wants to meet up to clear the air (stay as friends) but talk on phone for 4hrs instead, what it means?
seems like she just wanted to keep herself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment